Underfloor Wire & Cable
A PVD Servicenter accesses the floor service box and is designed to terminate power wiring at floor level and provide convenient user access to electrical outlets. The box contains a hinged lid with recess for a floor finish insert designed to match surrounding finish for maximum aesthetic appeal. Floor service boxes are installed within an access floor panel and can be relocated at any point on the floor plate. Low voltage wiring is accommodated in the floor box by terminating in the box with interface plates. For more information on Underfloor Power Distribution, please click here.
- Provides both general purpose or isolated grounding power circuitry for the multi-purpose workstation.
- Grommets accommodate all voice/data options.
- Custom configurations available for special needs projects.
- Multiple PVD’s can be powered from a single source.
- Available in square high capacity and standard capacity designs for floor heights as low as 2 1/2".
- Round PVD Servicenters are desing for floor heights over 7".
- High capacity and round models are interchangeable with certain air diffuser terminal floor cut-outs.
- Available in three sizes of uniform design and round.
- Standard lid color is black; grey and brown are available.
- Recess lids accommodate finish inserts to blend with the floor.
- Lid open 150 allowing maximum hand room for inserting or removing power or data plugs.
- PVD Servicenters offer high quality design at a low cost.
- Costs associated with facility churn are reduced due to the unique drop-in design that allows easy installation and relocation.
- Relocation can be performed without disconnecting power supplies or interrupting adjacent workstations when used with modular wiring systems.
- Consolidation of power, voice and data circuitry in a common enclosure, providing effective wire management.
Access Floor Service Boxes are available in several configurations to handle both capacity needs and finished floor height requirements.