|Underfloor Air Distribution provides complete flexibility, better indoor air quality, and greater personal comfort while reducing energy consumption. Constant volume diffusers provide greater personal comfort control by allowing the occupant the ability to control the volume and direction of airflow in their space. Thermostatically controlled VAV diffusers are available for use in areas where loads change quickly and inconsistently such as a meeting room or private office.|
- Allows user to control air flow for individual comfort.
- User may visually determine at a glance whether diffuser is opened or closed.
- Air volume may be individually regulated by turning diffuser’s discharge grille by hand.
- Easy to relocate to another area by simply swapping the floor panel with the one in the new location.
- Constructed of durable, high impact, polycarbonate material.
- Unique adjustable mounting clamp design adapts to floor panel thickness and provides simple and secure installation.
- Dust/dirt collection basket catches anything that falls through grille and is removable for easy cleaning.
Diffusers are installed within an access floor panel and can be relocated at any point on the floor plate.