Access Floor System
|ConCore Access Floor panels are epoxy coated unitized shells consisting of a flat steel top sheet welded to a formed steel bottom sheet filled with a highly controlled mixture of lightweight cement. Manufactured to exact tolerances these solid panels deliver the ultimate in design, performance, plenum integrity, service and usability.|
Mouse over image to see detail.
- The safe working load or design load for the panels are equal to the concentrated load
- Zinc whisker free
- Engineered panel corner for positive engagement
- Full range of factory or field applied finishes
- Excellent rolling and ultimate load performance
- Completely non-combustible
- Interchangeable panel strengths
- Available in 24" and 60cm sizes
With five standard load performance grades and an extensive selection of understructure supports and floor finishes, these panels are suitable for a wide range of applications from typical office applications to classroom/ training facilities, libraries, courthouses, casinos, data centers, and even light industrial applications.