Data Center Products
HotLok Blanking Panels
HotLok products reduce high intake air temperatures by preventing hot exhaust air from circulating to the front of the IT cabinets. This improves IT equipment reliability and supports cooling infrastructure optimization.
- Tate’s Snap-In Blanking Panels are the best way to eliminate the migration of hot and cold air through unoccupied areas of an IT equipment rack.
- Tate's Pass Through Blanking Panels are designed to provide an effective airflow sealing solution when used in conjunction with pullout switches or servers that may be occasionally extracted.
- Tate's Full Rack Blanking Panels which feature a tool-less design that can be easily configured to a 3U, 9U or 12U blanking sheet that can be used with the 1U or 2U panels to fill an entire cabinet or any open portion. There is a 42U kit for new installations that includes blanking panels, blanking sheets and mounting clips. For retrofit systems, there is a 36U kit that includes blanking sheets and mounting clips for use with existing installed blanking panels.
- The Round Rack Mount Grommet is designed to seal 4" (102mm) cable openings in the top of a server rack to block bypass airflow and maximize cooling system efficiency.
- The RAM kit is designed to seal gaps between the rails and sides of cabinets. It is available with 90° or 45° profiles and three widths of flexible PVC sealing membrane.