Tate is the largest raised access floor manufacturer in North America, allowing Tate to service both large & small projects. As the leading authority on underfloor service distribution and data center airflow management Tate leverages its 45 years of experience in the industry to provide technical support & education to the design & construction community.
- Supplied over 500 million square feet of raised floor in commercial office buildings, educational facilities, data centers, and clean rooms around the world.
- Largest dealer network in the industry, with over 120 exclusive authorized dealers throughout North America and 50 International dealers who are fully knowledgeable about proper construction techniques associated with plenum integrity in a UFAD system.
- Member of the Kingspan Group of companies, a global manufacturer of environmental building products based in Ireland with facilities throughout the world.
- Our high performance and sustainable building products contribute significantly towards LEED points and have helped more than 100 buildings achieve LEED® certification.
- Proud members of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the Canadian Green Building Council (CaGBC), EPA Climate Leaders, and the Center for the Built Environment.
- Operates three ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified manufacturing facilities located in Jessup, MD, Red Lion, PA and Oakville ON.
Tate's Access Flooring Products
- Assure strength, stability, consistency and efficiency, which substantially contribute to a building's structural integrity and value.
- Offer a wide range of load performance ratings all with adequate safety factor to ensure the safety of the occupant throughout the buildings life.
- Are made of the highest post-consumer recycled content in the industry
- Offer the widest range of factory laminated finishes in the industry